Dr. Suess

Dr. Suess

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Easter Egg Hunt and Party

Our Easter Egg Hunt and party will be on Wednesday, April 1st, from 9:30 until 12:30, at Carmen Sanders' house. The children are to bring 10 plastic eggs filled with candy by March 30th. Please send $5.00 in a envelope with your child's name on it by the same date to cover refreshments and lunch. Please put these dates on your calendar. The plastic eggs and $5.00 are due the Monday we come back from spring break! I need drivers to transport children to the party and back to school. I am giving the parents that have not had an opportunity to drive first choice. The parents that have driven for us before I will let you know if there are any open spots. If you will be able to help, please let me know this week. Thanks!!!

We have a field trip to Landmark Park in May. I will post more information on this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment