Dr. Suess

Dr. Suess

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Next Week

Just a few updates and reminders about next week:

******Monday is the AR Pool Party. The permission form is due no later than tomorrow.

******Wednesday, May 20th is our end of the year party at Xtreme Athletics. The fee of $7 and the waiver form is due that day. Anyone interested in helping with refreshments please email as soon as possible at haleystinson@rocketmail.com


I will not be here on Friday (the last day of school) due to personal reasons. The school will dismiss at 10am....if your child is coming to school that day I will either have a sub or they will be sent to Mrs Hollis' room. I hate that I will miss the last day but we will have plenty of opportunities to celebrate this incredible year before the end. I would like to say I feel beyond blessed to have had your children as my first class. Thank you to everyone that supported, encouraged, uplifted, and offered a helping hand when I needed it.  This being my first year teaching, I have definitely learned a lot and know I made a few mistakes but I am so grateful for your patience and again your support as I was figuring it all out. I would not have made it through the year without some of you! The Lord creates our paths and I know he put PLAS in mine for a reason. This is an incredible school with wonderful students and parents. I wish the best for all your kiddos and hope to stay in touch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment