Dr. Suess

Dr. Suess

Monday, May 4, 2015

Help Needed and Play Info

I will need help getting the students changed in to and out of their costumes. I already have one parent volunteer, I would like at least one more. If you are able to help please let me know.

We will have our dress rehearsal this Wednesday at 9am and whoever volunteers will need to be here then.

All clothes/costumes for the play will need to be brought  no later than Wednesday morning. I would like for them to be brought tomorrow if at all possible. 

The children may go home after the play production on Thursday. They will need to be signed out in my room.


Thank you all for your support and help throughout this play! It has been a little overwhelming and I would not have survived without the help from you WONDERFUL parents! Thank you for everything you have done to help prepare us for these plays. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment