Dr. Suess

Dr. Suess

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Just a few reminders!

Hello, hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!

We will not be doing reading Monday or Tuesday. We have been  making some very specials things for our grandparents. While on the subject of grandparents day, PLEASE have your child practice their part of the poem every night. All the parts are very important and we want to be sure that we know them very well. I do not have a lot of extra class time to recite these. Tomorrow I will go over their parts with them and then Friday we are practicing on stage! So I really need your help with this!

We started spelling this week. We are doing activities and games in class to help prepare for the test but please reinforce the words at home. Along with the spelling test they will be tested on sentence structure (begins with capital, space in between words, and correct punctuation). 

I will be sending home a list of high frequency words tomorrow. Please practice these words with your child. These words are words they should know automatically without blending. I will also send a list of websites with super fun games that involve the sight words! It will be great way to reinforce what we learn at school!

Remember if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me. I provided everyone with my personal email and school email. If you have emailed me and have not heard back I apologize some time my emails do not come through!

Enjoy your Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment