Dr. Suess

Dr. Suess

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

AR Goals, Book Fair, and tests

Happy Wednesday!!

AR goal: I sent letters home today with each students goal and the points they have as of today. The computer listed October 15th as the last day to reach the goal I now realize that this is during Fall Break. So actually day is October 10th. I apologize for the mistake.

Also, the last day for the book fair is tomorrow. The students created wish lists (some were mighty wishful :) ) I explained that it was just that a "wish" list but if you do decided to send more money for the book fair I will let them go sometime tomorrow.

Our spelling pre-test is tomorrow and the dictation test is Friday! Everyone has been doing wonderfully on these test. I see improvements every week which is the goal!

Hope  you all have a beautiful afternoon and enjoy this amazing fall weather!!


No comments:

Post a Comment