Dr. Suess

Dr. Suess

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Good Afternoon and welcome back! I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day!

To save paper I will be posting the newsletter on my blog from now on. If you would like a paper copy just let me know and it will not be a problem to get one made. 

I have all the drivers for the field trip if any spots become available I will let  you know. The drivers are: 

  • Kate Murray
  • Kellie Henderson
  • Robin Thompkins
  • Candace Nelson
  • Shannon Senn
The parents that emailed me first was the ones that were chosen. We will have atleast one more Field Trip and a  new set of drivers will be chosen. 


I am still figuring out the electronic grade book and as soon I can get the grades posted I will let you know. I have sent home all papers that I took for grades and those are the ones you have signed (Return to school). 

No comments:

Post a Comment