Dr. Suess

Dr. Suess

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

This Week's Homework

I will not be giving a lot of homework this week or in the coming weeks. I really want the children to focus on practicing their play parts. They will need to read our story in the Hardback Reader and use the study guide for review and of course read their AR books.

Our test in reading is set for Friday but I may move it to Thursday. The story is very short and the children seem to know it pretty well already. I will notify you by tomorrow afternoon whether the date has changed.

Please help your child remember their play parts! Once you believe they know their lines really well, start to practice acting each part out. Remind them to speak loudly and clearly when saying their parts. We are practicing in the classroom everyday from now on until the play date. Some of them know their parts beautifully but some still need a lot of practice.

I know this all seems overwhelming, it does for me as well, but their is a light at the end of the tunnel! Just hang in there! It is going to be worth it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment