Dr. Suess

Dr. Suess

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Honor's Day Program

HONOR'S DAY
This Friday, October 17th, we will have our First Nine Weeks Honors Assembly at 8:30 A.M.  Our school will be recognizing the students who made the A and A/B honor roll.  The children who reached their goals in AR will also be recognized, as well as the September and October  Students of the Month. This will take place in the cafetorium.  Parents are invited to attend this assembly.  Again, this will start precisely at 8:30, so parents should go directly to the cafetorium upon arrival.
 
I apologize for not having the details for the honors day program out sooner. I mentioned it on the October Calendar in the students binder but I am just now getting the details due to not being able to access my email or blog from home and from all the "busy-ness" (field trips, fall festival, homecoming, and holidays) over the last few weeks. Again I apologize for not getting this information out until now.
 
I hope everyone has had a wonderful  Fall Break and is ready for another amazing nine weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment