Dr. Suess

Dr. Suess

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

FYI

I sent home the sign-up sheet for all parties for this year. I thought I had this taken care of at the beginning of the year but now realize I must have over looked it, my apologies. If you would sign-up for 1 or 2 parties. Once I have all the papers back from you I will post the list of who is bringing what to which party. Our first party is next Thursday, October 30th. :)


In the student's leave at home part of the binder you will find a sheet labeled "Oral Grades" this is where I will be getting the problems for the oral grade test. Practice all of the problems with your child. I will choose 6 random problems for your child to answer the day of the test.

Thank you all for your support and patience this month as we are extremely busy and overloaded with activities. You all know this is my first year teaching and I am still learning the ropes. I am blessed to have such supportive, wonderful, patient, and kind parents and to be part of this wonderful school! God couldn't have blessed me with a better school for my first year of teaching. Again, thank you for your support!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment