Dr. Suess

Dr. Suess

Monday, August 18, 2014

Hello and welcome to the second week of school! Here are just a view reminders!

Please check your students notebook each night. Sign all homework and return the next day. Be sure to look at the behavior calendar each night as well, I am trusting my students to tell you what the reason was they landed on that color if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Sign this calendar at the end of each week.

This week I have sent home a parent newsletter going over a few things we are learning in reading. Please go over and reinforce these skills at home!

I also sent a note about the pocket folders. I originally had decided not to use them but have now realized that we need them. Please send these with your child as soon as possible.

Be sure to write down what your child is ordering that week/day for lunch. This helps keep the children from getting 2 meats, etc.

There is a T-shirt order form. We are trying to sell as many shirts as possible! So please help your child sell these shirts. Order is due by Friday.

When picking your child up in the afternoon, please have their name written in BOLD to help us know what child your picking up.

I have extremely enjoyed the first week of school and getting to know your children. I am lucky to have every one of them in my class!

Any questions or concerns please email me at hstinson@pikelib.com or haleystinson@rocketmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment