Dr. Suess

Dr. Suess

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Decodable and AR Books

Parents, I find that some children are not putting their storybooks in their folders.  There is no excuse for this.  I remind them every day to get out their AR book and their storybook.  I watch them put these on their desks. I do not watch them put these in their folders.  I don't have time and it is their responsibility.  If your child comes home without these two important books, please note it on his/her homework.  The little storybooks review the new spellings that I introduce each day and are an important part of homework.  Also, the children cannot do AR reading at school if they don't bring this book.  Please be sure these books are packed in backpacks. Thank you so much for all you do to help the children with the learning process

No comments:

Post a Comment